Nowadays, petrol stations can no longer get away with offering a simple selection of biscuits, chocolate and pre-packaged sandwiches. Even on the road, modern consumers have a need for experience and quality. At the same time, speed is essential. Preferably within a couple of minutes, people would like to be back in their cars again. We know exactly how to arrange your petrol station’s food and beverage offerings, to tempt travellers to return again and again.
Our expertise in petrol
Petrol stations have specialised in food more and more. A logical development, as this extra turnover is crucial. Entrepreneurs in petrol generally have less knowledge about food and beverage and institutional kitchen equipment. As a specialist partner, we can support you with this. In cooperation with Sligro, we can also develop a complete food concept.
Ready-for-use institutional kitchen equipment
The service speed at a petrol station requires specialist institutional kitchen equipment. A turbo oven, for example, that allows you to serve a frozen grilled cheese sandwich perfectly toasted in less than a minute. The equipment that we install, is ready-for-use and easily operable for trained and untrained staff. We can also provide training ourselves in our demo space.
- design and advice about construction or renovation
- from loose equipment to a complete kitchen interior
- full assortment A-brands and private label, a suitable advice for any budget
- collaboration with partners
- over 40 years of experience
The collaboration we would like to start with you, is based on a long-term partnership. Because of our years of experience in kitchen design, we understand what is important to you. Not just for now, but also for the future. When you buy an institutional kitchen with Bouter, you buy a future-proof one!
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR YOU?
- longterm partnership
- full service supplier: project counselling, installation and set up, service and maintenance
- advice on kitchen equipment, work processes and use of equipment
- personal advice from our petrol account manager, tailored to your needs
- together we determine the best routing
- suitable high-quality product within your budget
- information and advice about the functioning of equipment
- Bouter is part of Sligro Food Group, we share our knowledge and work together
from project preparation ...
inventory wishes & working method
think about alternative scenarios
analysis constructional space
determine routing and lay out
draw up design proposal
create frontal views
... to project execution
compose project team
connection points drawing
co-ordinate planning with finishing coordinator
check production drawings
start-up and instructions equipment operation
and (of course!) service and maintenance
We won’t abandon you after the delivery. Our service team is here for you 24/7!
WE PROUDLY PRESENT ...
our beautiful projects
We always deliver our institutional kitchen projects with pride. We create an institutional kitchen that can be enjoyed now and in the future. View some of our projects here to get an impression of the many possibilities.